curbing the spread of covid-19 while caring for our patients
in these extraordinary times, we too must be extraordinary.
At MedVet, remaining available to provide emergency and specialty care to pets who need us, while protecting the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees is a priority. Here is information about the actions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as we deliver the MedVet Experience to our patients, clients, and Referral Partners.
- We are practicing social distancing by only providing curbside service with client-free lobbies.
- We're communicating predominately by phone or video formats throughout your client's visit with us.
- Our team is following enhanced cleaning protocols, excelling at personal hygiene, and not traveling.
- In-person continuing education and other events are postponed until further notice. However, virtual CE events are coming soon!
Need help with signage? you can download our COVID-19 signage for use at your practice.
- Door Sign
- We Support Social Distancing
- We've Kicked it Up a Notch
- Empty Seats Preferred - Our Lobbies are Client Free
- We Love Our Phones
- Thank You for Your Patience