curbing the spread of covid-19 while caring for our patients
in these extraordinary times, we too must be extraordinary.
As Caregivers, we stand ready to serve you and remain grateful for the opportunity to work as an extension of your family veterinarian. Our team continues to go above and beyond to provide exceptional care and service while preventing the spread of COVID-19. Here are details about the actions we are taking to protect your health, and that of our team, while we remain open to care for your pet.
- providing curbside service.
- frequently disinfecting all clinical and common areas using a multi-step process.
- following personal hygiene best practices.
- supporting our team’s wellbeing with PPE and self-care resources.
- monitoring all current guidance and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), and our local, state, and public health officials.
- providing telehealth appointments for many of our specialty services.
We appreciate your patience, understanding, and kindness as these additional measures take extra time but are necessary to keep everyone healthy, safe, and available for the pets in need of care.